Re: Update on Tools and Agenda for tomorrows Payment Architecture Task force call

+1

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie [mailto:adrian@hopebailie.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 12:54 AM Central Standard Time
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Update on Tools and Agenda for tomorrows Payment Architecture Task force call

+1 to both suggestions

On 7 May 2015 at 07:24, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com<mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
On 05/06/2015 06:40 PM, Adler, Patrick wrote:
>  1. Tools and document locations
>  2. Establishing consensus on document workflow for capturing and
>     tracking input
>  3. Status plan for the Manifesto document
>  4. Suggestions for how best to use the architecture block of time at
>     the F2F
>  5. Discussion on Core Payment agent functions and dependent
>     capabilities (ex. Identification and Discovery needs, Encryption
>     needs, etc) so that these can begin to be captured/recorded in the
>     document.

Hey Pat, I suggest we time box items #1-#3 to 5 minutes each. They're
secondary to the work we're supposed to be doing right now, which is to
focus on generating content for the Payment Architecture document.

I also suggest that we move item #5 to the first item in the agenda and
item #4 to the second item in the agenda.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.