Re: Update on Tools and Agenda for tomorrows Payment Architecture Task force call

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 01:24:08 -0400
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
On 05/06/2015 06:40 PM, Adler, Patrick wrote:
>  1. Tools and document locations
>  2. Establishing consensus on document workflow for capturing and
>     tracking input
>  3. Status plan for the Manifesto document
>  4. Suggestions for how best to use the architecture block of time at
>     the F2F
>  5. Discussion on Core Payment agent functions and dependent
>     capabilities (ex. Identification and Discovery needs, Encryption
>     needs, etc) so that these can begin to be captured/recorded in the
>     document.

Hey Pat, I suggest we time box items #1-#3 to 5 minutes each. They're
secondary to the work we're supposed to be doing right now, which is to
focus on generating content for the Payment Architecture document.

I also suggest that we move item #5 to the first item in the agenda and
item #4 to the second item in the agenda.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.