Re: Tools plea

From: Erik Anderson <eanders@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 12:41:46 -0400
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
On 2015-05-06 12:25, Manu Sporny wrote:
> So, the pipeline we have right now is:
>
> Google Docs -> Wiki -> Github

Google documents is a sharing tool. I too am blocked from Google
documents as was another poster in this thread.

I think you will find that most financial services is under a massive
legal/compliance lockdown for any cloud storage/file sharing mechanisms.
Even Webex is under a complete lockdown because it allows file sharing.

WIKI stinks, I agree, but WIKI and Github is all I have access to.

Please dont use Google docs.

Erik Anderson
Bloomberg