Re: Stakeholder-specific executive summaries

These are great, thanks Manu!
I'm happy to run the discussion at the F2F as mentioned in the agenda. Will
sync up with Chaals offline.

I do think we should get as much of this stuff finalised before we meet as
possible. It's not controversial content, as we have discussed in other
threads, so spending hours deliberating over it is only going to lead to
bikeshedding. I'd much prefer to use the time we have together debating the
tougher topics.

To that end I'd encourage everyone to review, comment and make suggestions
now via the mailing list.