Re: A vision statement for the Internet of Value/Value Web

Hi Louise,

Thanks for reviewing.

On 5 May 2015 at 19:45, Louise Bennett <louise.bennett@vivasltd.net> wrote:

> I agree that it is generic, but a possible starting point.

What would you do from here if this is still just a starting point?

> I think our vision needs to be short and compelling (no more than one side
> max) capturing the key points of what we are trying to achieve and why.

This is a longer version of what could be represented as 10 bullet points
so I think we're okay there.

> I think the material also circulated recently by Microsoft might proved a
> good starting template re the unbanked etc.

Can you point me to this material?
As I said to Manu, we've made reference to financial inclusion but I don't
want to give the impression that it's our primary goal. It is a highly
desired side-effect of what we are doing. i.e. We are not the Bill &
Melinda Gates Foundation.

Yours