From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:58 PM
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: [payment arch] Payment Agent communication channels

On the call today, we resolved that the Payment Agent has 3 major communication channels. Attached is an updated Payment Agent image to reflect where consensus seemed to be today. The document has been updated w/ the new image (as a vector graphic, on page 6):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FbHscEFUA1P6Frm9h-98bgBF8oCNNu3_0BZh8l7Aa0c/edit#

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.