PROPOSAL: Capture terminology in stand-alone glossary document

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 18:37:25 +0200
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
As we begin formulating the architecture document it appears that we are
replicating the set of terms from the use case document.

Trying to maintain multiple copies of the same content across what may end
up being numerous documents is a recipe for confusion and inefficiency.

Since this content is key to all of our work does it not make sense to
capture this in a  stand-alone document that can be referenced from both
the use cases and architecture docs and any other docs that we produce in
future.

Precedent that I could find:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-ws-gloss-20040211/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-ld-glossary-20130627/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-mbui-glossary-20140107/

Please can this be put on the agenda for Monday's call?