[use cases] Re: added biometrics use case

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 00:55:49 -0400
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
On 03/26/2015 01:59 AM, 孙倩(雪迪) wrote:
> I have added a use case about*Biometric Authentication* to wiki.
> Please check it.

Hi Qian,

I have modified the biometrics use case you sent to the mailing list and
made it fit the use cases document's use case template format, please
make sure I didn't miss anything (note that we're not putting in
requirements or steps into the document yet, so I left those out on
purpose):

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/use-cases/index.html#h5_non-essential-use-cases-2

There is some overlap with the "multi-factor" use cases, and I haven't
figured out what we're going to do about that yet.

Katie, I integrated the accessibility considerations you raised into
this use case... if I missed something, let me know in your review comments.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.