[use cases] Delay in integrating feedback

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 01:43:18 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

I realize I'm now several weeks behind integrating some of Laurent,
Nick, and Dave Raggett's feedback. I have feedback from Ian and David
Jackson sitting in my inbox.

I will get around to integrating everyone's feedback but (with my Editor
hat on) am prioritizing things in this order:

1. Get the basic flow of the document working based on Ian's
   suggestions and consensus direction of the Use Cases Task Force.
2. Convert and integrate the use cases we approved at the
   face-to-face into the new layout.
3. Get reviews on the new document, make corrections, and get a FPWD
   out ASAP.
4. Comb through any feedback on the "old" use cases document and
   see if it still applies. If it does, integrate it post-FPWD.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.