[use cases] Requirements as links

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:26:25 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
During the Credentials Community Group call today, Gregg Kellogg
provided a link to the CSV on the Web use cases document, which does
something that I think we should shamelessly embrace and extend.

Look at how they do requirements (search for "Requires:"):

http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html#UC-PaloAltoTreeData

Each use case links to a set of requirements that are published at the
end of the document:

http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html#req

Gregg said that doing so made it much easier to categorize and track the
technical requirements of the solution.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.