Suffering from Task Force envy? Then this is for you!

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:00:26 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Just in case you're not on enough Task Forces already, the US Fed just
launched their Faster Payments Task Force as well as their Secure
Payments Task Forces:

https://fedpaymentsimprovement.org/federal-reserve-announces-launch-of-faster-and-secure-payments-task-forces/

I've signed my organization up for the Faster Payments Task Force just
to try and make sure there is a link between the work we're doing here
at W3C and the conversations happening over there.

I may not go if Pat or Claudia convince me that I'd be duplicating work
that they're already doing. I'm also very happy to defer to anyone else
in the group that would like to setup and maintain this link between the
various W3C and Fed Task Forces.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.