Re: Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2015-03-11 @ 11:30AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

Hi All,

I realize I'm a bit bast the deadline for submitting agenda topics so many
apologies for getting these out late.  I figured this was still better
than during the agenda bash at the start of the call.  Here's the items
that I would flag as important/relevant for the broader IG call.

- Payment Agent
	- Brief update on the last Friday discussion and subsequent status. Only
Dave R., Pat and David E. (for portions) were able to attend the call so
we used the time to compare/contrast some of the current models being
discussed for the payment agent
	- This has resulted in quite a bit of dialogue and discussion on the
mailing lists (many thanks to Dave R. for bootstrapping this following the
call!) which is in turn being processed into updates/revisions to the
editors draft of the payment agent respec document and some potential new
diagrams that might help to illustrate and evaluate the different models
(and different aspects of some of the similar models) being discussed.
Additionally, I'm reviewing the recent document relations proposal
(already on the agenda) to see how that might tie to what is currently
outlined in the draft.
	- Goal is to have another round of updates made to the respec version of
the editors draft posted at least 1 day prior to Friday call to allow for
some time to review prior to the Friday call
	- Also. please submit any desired agenda topics and key concerns by
Thursday if possible so that we can be sure we are addressing the highest
priority needs requiring discussion on the call.
- Other
	- Potential outreach/cross pollination opportunity with other standards
groups (more details to follow)

Looking forward to talking with everyone tomorrowŠ

Pat
On 3/10/15 12:15 PM, "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org> wrote:

>> On Mar 9, 2015, at 11:52 PM, David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com> wrote:
>>
>> Chair for this meeting:  Ian Jacobs
>
>[Whohoo!}
>

>> Agenda for March 11 call:
>>
>> 1 Confirm agenda.  Please send agenda change requests in advance.
>>
>> 2 REMINDER:  please answer the telcon time poll at
>>https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/wpaytelco2/
>>
>> 3 Review progress on getting group goals into the wiki
>>    ACTION-73: https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/track/actions/73
>>
>>    Call for any discussion on the new draft that Ian has proposed.
>
>See:
>
> [comms] Updates to Executive Summary and proposal for publishing an
>"endorsed" version
>
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Mar/0023.ht
>ml
>

>> 4 Work Review
>>    a. Use Cases and Glossary - Manu Sporny, Evert Fekkes
>>        https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Use_Cases_Task_Force
>>        https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Glossary
>>
>>        Complete Issues and Actions:
>>        Use Cases: http://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/track/products/2
>>        Glossary: http://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/track/products/1
>
>Iıd like to discuss the following;
>
> * Document relations (a proposal)
>
>https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Communications_Strategy_Task_Force/Doc
>_Relations
>
> * Web Payments Use Cases - Organized by Phases
>   http://www.w3.org/2015/03/wpay-usecases.html
>

>>     d. Communications Strategy - Pat Adler, Ian Jacobs
>>
>>https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Communications_Strategy_Task_Force
>>
>>        For complete issues and actions see:
>>        http://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/track/products/6
>
>No updates since focused on outreach and deliverables.
>
>> AOB.
>

>1) OUTREACH.
>    Iıd like to introduce the topic of a roundtable event we are looking
>to organize in NYC in April (and to invite IG participants).
>
>--
>Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
>Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.