Finding a time for the weekly Web Payments IG Teleconf - questionnaire until 16 March

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:15:39 -0600
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Dear Web Payments IG,

Although we recently resolved to hold our weekly IG meeting on Wednesdays at 11:30am ET, Alibaba has since
joined the group and requested that we move the meeting to an earlier time. In order to encourage participation
from organizations in Asia more generally, we have organized a survey to see which day of the week is best
for participants for a 09:30-11:30am call:

Please share your preferences by 16 March:
  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/wpaytelco2/

As with the previous survey, we are likely to adjust the call based on the fewest objections for a particular day.

Thank you,

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447