答复: need reason description for exclusion of UseCase v1

Hi, Joseph:

In these two scenarios, maybe the decider for which payment instruments could be selected will be the company with greater market. Because it involves different countries’ payment mode. In China, there has been a lot of escrows to implement payment process. As an escrow, it has to think about many stuffs about usability, security, risk management, etc. These stuffs will take many human cost and time cost. But payee usually just focus on the products or services it could supply. So payee will settle payment process with a platform which is provided by escrow.

In China, if a company A wants to buy a device from company B, via B’s retail sales website, the website will only present the device. When A need to pay for the device, website will jump to a escrow’s website to handle the payment. It’s similar to the other scenario.

However, in different countries there may be different payment mode. So we may have to make the use cases be an universal set which includes the payment mode with escrow and without escrow, and some other modes.

段超 (泰麒)

Zephyr Tuan

集团安全部_标准化与安全新技术

Corporation security_standardization and new security research