[External Reviews] Clarification of notes from the f2f - was {RE: Thanks to all and next steps}}

[Note:  I am moving the subject of response to this thread to one more descriptive than "Thanks to all and Next Steps." The last email[1] in this thread is noted below.]

On 2015-06-20 @ 7:23PM ET Joseph Potvin wrote:
>>RE: I don't think we really spent too much time discussing ... external liaisons, ...
>>Next steps may be to back burner this until..."
>It seems to me critically time-sensitive that the IG's specifications boundary (in scope / out of scope) be rendered
>operational in terms of defining and engaging working relationships with other primary entities.

While we did not spend time at this face to face meeting on extensive discussion of External Reviews, the topic remains a priority for the External Reviews Task Force.  "Back burner" can be construed as still actively involved in preparation.  Not the same as "deep freeze."

External Reviews is seeking to become active in our Class 'D' Liaison SC7/TC68 with ISO, which involves not just consuming but also commenting (not voting).  Also, we have many, many, many various specifications with which we need to be concerned.  All of this work is in scope for the task force.

Best regards,
David

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Jun/0129.html
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.