Re: need reason description for exclusion of UseCase v1

actually I don't remember what was in version 1.

but as we know, use case is important that will lead deliverables of web
payment WG.

at least, we need reason description for biometric, mobile, subscription or
others which has potentials at existing industry.

regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee