Re: A (controversial) proposal for what should be in/out of scope

You're right that we're interested in enabling merchants to collect
payments from users on the web, but they already do that today.

We need to get more specific about what problem we're trying to solve. One
of the browser vendor reps made a good point yesterday that most web
payments today are made by filling out forms. If we're talking about
improving this, we're talking about replacing filling out forms with
something else. If we're proposing a replacement for something, we need
very compelling reasons for people to switch.

--
Evan Schwartz | Software Architect | Ripple Labs
[image: ripple.com] <http://ripple.com>