From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: 05 June 2015 15:01
To: Istvan Lajtos
Cc: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org; David Ezell; Adler, Patrick; Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de
Subject: Re: IG and TF meetings

> On Jun 5, 2015, at 8:52 AM, Istvan Lajtos <ilajtos@gsma.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Folks,
>
> I would like to ask your help as I am not getting the majority of the meeting schedules emails.  It is pretty difficult to keep checking on the wiki page on W3C website the actual schedules.
> I was wondering if there is any easy way you can send out an outlook invite / ical / email a day  earlier, or something reasonable to be able to schedule the weekly meetings in advance.

Hi Istvan,

Today there are three meetings a week and they are recurring. Would it be sufficient for us to create 3 icalendar files (available at three URIs) so that people could add them to their calendars? (I imagine there is a tool somewhere to let people create this data and I can simply post it on the w3.org server.)

Ian

> Many thanks,
> Istvan
>
> Istvan Lajtos MCIM | Director, Web Working Group, Technology
>
> GSM Association
> Address: 2nd Floor, The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N
> 8AF, United Kingdom
> Email:  ilajtos@gsma.com , Mobile: +44 773 196 0000 <image001.jpg>
>
> This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447