Re: [payment arch] Agenda: Payment Architecture Task Force Telecon - Friday, July 31st 2015

I will also have to miss this call - have a fab weekend everyone~!!

--

Heritage & Legacy Advisory | Multi-Generational Wealth Preservation

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | INTERNATIONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT | NEW YORK
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | BLOCKCHAIN TECH
P: 917.692.6999