发件人: Erik Anderson [mailto:eanders@pobox.com]
发送时间: 2015年7月31日 5:25
收件人: Web Payments IG
主题: Re: Financial Services ISO/Standards available to all via DRM for the W3C

To date I have added

Zach
Arie
Claudia
Cynthia
Nick from World Pay
Patrick
Katie
Evgeny
Katy

Please follow the share link the automated system sent and it should allow you access to the DRM controlled files.

I am getting permissions to add
ISO 12812
ISO 20022
X9.69, X9.73
X9.24
X9.119 (original part 1)
X9.122 (Secure Consumer Authentication for Internet Payments)

When I add new documents I believe it will send you an email letting you know new documents have been added.

IMO. This covers most of what seems to be relevant, recent, and necessary for our work.

Erik