Re: Multiple Wallets

I have thought more about multiple wallets.

I can image it will be similar to setting primary search engine at browser.
also we can think the default wallet.

comparing to search engine and wallet,
 * number of search engines are less than wallet's
 * search engine is for enhancing user experience but wallet is part of
infrastructure.
 * default search engine is set by browser vendor. but default wallet by
browser vendor? not good for me.

I tried to add discovery of wallets in my diagram (diagram just for push
payment)

http://bit.ly/1UaKjB6
[image: Inline image 2]

--