Re: Suggest all WPIG have text on: Goal to advance economic/financial inclusion for unbanked/underbanked

It is imho a kind of chicken and eggs issue: till there is a clear roadmap
related to the topic, the big players would not be onboard, and at the same
time, it is hard to have a clear roadmap without big players on board.

Stephane this was my original point exactly. Let us make this a true goal,
along with accessibility - and at least one of theajor parties (traditional
financial services) may be more likely to come to the table, as they have
obligations in this regard.

And I happen to feel, as Jorge may too, that mobile brings the promise of
financial inclusion - through one of our other goals - to develop standards
that can also be utilized by new non-traditional financial services (at
that lower monetary value limit) to those who it never have before.