Re: FAQ about Web Payments Working Group - seeking feedback and more useful questions

understood!

--
Heritage & Legacy Advisory | Multi-Generational Wealth Preservation

Arie Y. LEVY-COHEN
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | INTERNATIONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT | NEW YORK
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | BLOCKCHAIN
P: 917.692.6999