Re: Multiple Wallets

I agree.

Theoretically it could be "wallets all the way down" but practically that
seems unlikely.

It seems more likely that users will select a primary wallet that covers
90% of their payment instruments and this will link to one or two secondary
wallets that are needed to support obscure payment instruments.

For the majority of users even this won't be the case, they'll have a
primary wallet and that will be all.