Re: [roadmap] Web Payments Activity coordination diagram

On 07/16/2015 12:32 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> BTW, wouldn't it be more logical cooperating with FIDO alliance?
> That's where the client-side-security-interested part of the payment
>  industry hang out these days.

IIUC, the "Web Authentication Working Group" is the FIDO Alliance's
specs and work. So, I think the plan is to do what you say, but engage
them at W3C instead of in the FIDO Alliance. If that doesn't happen, I
agree with you, we should engage FIDO Alliance directly.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/