回复: adding new use cases

Dear Manu,We think you can integrate “provisions transferring”
 to Escrow. Because provisions transferring is the
protection method for payers and the requirement for the payment agents in China.

来自阿里妹 v2.0-----------------------------
在(日期)2015年7月14日, 在(时间)14:22, Manu Sporny<msporny@digitalbazaar.com> 写到On 07/13/2015 11:44 PM, 孙倩(雪迪) wrote:
> We have added the new use cases in wiki:

I have integrated all of the use cases you described except for one,
more below:

> * Donna wants to buy a beautiful cup in a grocery store. There is a
> QRCode printed on bottom of the cup. Donna uses her app in cellphone
>  to capture the QRCode for payment.

Added to "Mobile" use case:

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/735ee317603d4620feeddd6e70aae901fed6ba71

> * Fiona chooses several vegetables and fruits in supermarket. She
> uses her app in cellphone to show the QRCode to cashier, cashier's
> app captures QRCode and get Fiona's account information which can be
>  used to finish the payment process.

Added to "Payer-initiated" use case:

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/735ee317603d4620feeddd6e70aae901fed6ba71

> * Jack has established an online store on a payment agent's website
> to sell pants. Mary wants to buy a pair of pants in Jack's online
> store. But Mary doesn't trust Jack because she doesn't know him at
> all. She doesn't know if she could receive the pants after she paid
> for it. However Jack's online store is founded on the payment agent's
> website which provides payment under guarantee mode. Mary could pay
> to the payment agent. Jack will be told that funds have been received
> by payment agent, and send the pants to Mary via Express. When Mary
> got the pants, she will tell payment agent, and payment agent will
> move funds of the pants to Jack's account.

Created a new use case called " ":

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/13390f7c70e51cce1af7feb8bbf3813285f21139

> 3.risk monitoring

Created a new use case called "Risk Monitoring":

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/d8111618b9677c135f18acf0ce164683fa375167

> 4.provisions transferring: When a payment agent transfers funds
> between payer and payee, the funds will move from payer's bank
> account to payment agent's bank account. Then after the payer has
> confirmed to receive products or services, or at settlement time,
> payment agent will move the funds from its bank account to payee's
> bank account. In this process, payment agent has to reserve some of
> payer's funds as provision to avoid moving all of payer's funds for
> other things, such as investment.

I may not understand this use case correctly, but it sounds to me like a
mix of the Escrow use case above and something we probably don't need to
mention in the use cases document. The use case seems to suggest that we
should standardize some mechanism for holding a portion of a person's
funds as a part of an escrow. I don't understand why we need to
standardize this, or if we even have the jurisdiction to standardize
anything around the amount of money that can be held in escrow. What am
I missing?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/