From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com]
Sent: Freitag, 23. Januar 2015 10:42
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: [press] W3C joins battle for payments standard

http://www.paymentscardsandmobile.com/w3c-joins-battle-payments-standard/
In case you missed it...
I am not sure press article completely reflects this IG roadmap and actors, but it's good to see some advert about that activity.
Virginie GALINDO
gemalto
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus