Re: FW: Internet Payments in EU

Hi.

does it different between two factors, two steps, two channels?

here in Korea, we had regulation two channel authentication for e-banking
but within this year, it seem to be removed.
because we understand specific technical requirement in legal description
can not prevent fraud or data compromise.
the e-payment risk mostly depends on the mixture of merchant, product,
delivery and transaction risk.

for UseCase, I think it's enough to touch one of variable cases.

best regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee