From: Castillo Laurent [mailto:Laurent.Castillo@gemalto.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 6:27 AM
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: [use cases] Teleconference today?

Hi All,

I can't find the time and date for the next use cases telecom, do we still have one today?

Cheers,
Laurent
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.