From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: 18 February 2015 06:06
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: [use cases] New layout for use cases

Does this layout for the use cases work for most of you?

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/use-cases/index.html#initiating-a-payment

Note the following changes:

1. Adding a 'basic flow' diagram.
2. Adding 'Pre-conditions' and 'Post-conditions' sections.
3. Removing the 'Requirements' section.

I've only updated the "Initiating a Payment" use case with the new layout. If people like the direction, all the other use cases can be converted over.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/