Upcoming Web Payments IG Telcons - Agendas to follow later

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:48:08 +0000
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments IG members:

As we discussed at the end of our last call:

            ***Our next telcon will be January 11, 2016 at the usual time of 10:00AM Eastern (US)***.

Task Force Proposal meetings (if any) will continue to occur as called by those involved.

Please consider registering for our upcoming Face to Face meeting (scheduled for February) at Google.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Dec/0045.html

Best regards,

David