Re: Merchants, Mobile Operators, Banks, Browser Makers: Help us prioritize the Interest Group's work

> @Mountie/Kepeng: Is this a stakeholder group you could co-ordinate?

Sure. From Alibaba side, we are glad to co-ordinate this stakeholder group.

Chao Duan is the main contributor in Web Payments group from Alibaba, and I will help him with this.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng

From Alimei-Android------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Adrian Hope-Bailie<adrian@hopebailie.com>日 期:2015年08月20日 03:55:17收件人:David Jackson<david.dj.jackson@oracle.com>; Mountie Lee<mountie@paygate.net>; Kepeng Li<kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>抄 送:Ian Jacobs<ij@w3.org>; Web Payments IG<public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>主 题:Re: Merchants, Mobile Operators, Banks, Browser Makers: Help us  prioritize the Interest Group's workI'd second David's suggestion that there should be a group representing all of the payment service providers that aren't banks. There were enough represented in NYC (PayGate, Dwolla, Visa etc spring to mind) and we have participation from Alipay now.