From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:50 PM
To: David Jackson
Cc: Web Payments IG
Subject: Re: Merchants, Mobile Operators, Banks, Browser Makers: Help us prioritize the Interest Group's work

> On Aug 19, 2015, at 12:47 PM, David Jackson <david.dj.jackson@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Would eCommerce software platform providers be covered in these
> stakeholder groups? My thinking is that there in web commerce software
> vendors to understand their role in payments processing on-behalf of
> others …

I would like the groups to self-organize. I pitched a few that came to mind to start the conversation. By all means the participants should organize in a way that allows them to create the clearest statement of interests and priorities.

Of course one organization could be in multiple groups.

Ian

> --
> David Jackson | Senior Director Financial Services
> Mobile: +16145601237 | VOIP: +16144656654 Oracle Global Industry
> Solutions Group New York City | Columbus, Ohio

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447