Opening a demonstration area during TPAC 2015

Hello folks,

Here is  the original mail our rep received about the demos we talked about:

---

Von: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]

Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2015 11:36

An: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org<mailto:w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>

Cc: ab; tag@w3.org<mailto:tag@w3.org>; chairs@w3.org<mailto:chairs@w3.org>

Betreff: Opening a demonstration area during TPAC 2015

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,

AB, TAG, and Chairs,

W3C is pleased to announce a demonstration area for Member organizations at [TPAC 2015] [1], leveraging the large space of the Sapporo venue.

We are looking at demonstrations that support discussions and activities in Working Groups, Interest Groups, Business Groups or breakout sessions [2] that will take place during TPAC.

The location will be either the entrance hall or the main hall, according to the number of requests. Please, apply by 15 September, 2015.

[Conditions]

(1) W3C members only ([Register] [3] to TPAC 2015).

(2) Apply by 15 September, 2015 using this questionnaire:

     https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34786/Demos_Questionnaire_for_TPAC_2015/

(3) First-come first-reserved basis.

(4) Please do not use the demo opportunities to do specific product pitches. We cannot accept demos that are only for promotional activities of particular products.

(5) Demos need to be related to W3C technologies/standardization.

(6) Exhibition period: Monday 26 through Friday 30 October.

(7) Exhibition times:

     * During morning/afternoon breaks every day

     * During lunches every day

     * During the Plenary Reception (28 October)

(8) W3C offers 1 table (W 180 cm x D 60 cm x H 90 cm), 2 chairs, network and electricity for any organization doing a demo.

(9) W3C can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to equipment or belongings used in demonstration area.

[Schedule]

* 15 September: Applications due

* 25 October, evening: Start delivery into the venue, setting up

* 26 October, morning: Network set up

* 26-30 October: Exhibition as specified in (7)

* 30 October, late afternoon after break: Start wrap up, delivery out

* 30 October, 7 p.m.: Finish all operations

Please contact <tpac2015-demo@w3.org<mailto:tpac2015-demo@w3.org>> for any questions.

For Osamu Nakamura, Site Manager, W3C/Keio; Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/

[2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2015/SessionIdeas

[3] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2015/

---