Re: agenda+ Proposed changes to draft Web Payments Working Group Charter

David, David and Ian,

The motivation for that sentence (and surrounding text), in its original
form, was simply to explain the reasons for focusing the scope of
standardization. I.e. To answer the question "why are we not standardizing
an interface to a payment processor?" and similar.

The many changes and deletions since have lost that and the sentence now
says something different to what was intended. Removing it completely is
the best solution in my opinion as we have sufficient wording elsewhere
that says what is required with regard to scope.

Adrian

--
Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any typos