Re: Multiple Wallets

is anybody share the latest link of glossary for wallet, payment scheme,
payment instrument?

in the user's view of payment instrument,
for example, credit card is one of payment instrument.
google wallet(or apple pay) is the container of payment instruments(credit
card and/or more)

I thought that the container is the wallet.

to process credit card payment, users may choose google wallet(or apple
pay..) when merchant accept it.

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate