From: Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com<mailto:evan@ripple.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 10:11 AM
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>>
Subject: [value web] Blog Post: Building the Value Web with Open Standards

I wrote a blog post about the idea of the Value Web and the types of standards I think we need to realize that vision:

http://www.w3.org/blog/wpig/2015/04/28/building-the-value-web-with-open-standards/

Comments and questions are more than welcome! Also let us know if you're interested in getting involved in the Value Web task force.

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.