Re: Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2015-04-20 @ 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:53:10 -0400
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
On 04/18/2015 10:18 AM, David Ezell wrote:
> 3 Use Cases  Next Steps
>
> The task force has reconvened and is looking at new work items.

Regrets for the call, I'll be at Payments 2015. Here's where the Use
Cases Group is:

* We're dedicating all Use Cases calls until the June Face-to-face to
  the Payment Agent discussion in order to double up on time allocated
  to complete that work.
* We are focusing on processing use cases in this order and will do
  so offline, in parallel to the discussions about Payment Agent:
   * US Fed (manu/pat/claudia)
   * ISO20022 / ISO12812 (davidJ, Cyril, Bloomberg)
   * Web payment CG (CG will handle this)
   * Brent's list (manu)

Details on how we came to these priorities are here:

http://www.w3.org/2015/04/16-wpay-minutes.html

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.