Re: [use_cases] First Public Working Draft Now Live!

Hi all,

To help generate some buzz around the publication, I’ve posted this on the W3C blog:

 Idea for a Web Payments Visual Identity
 http://www.w3.org/blog/2015/04/idea-for-a-web-payments-visual-identity/

It includes an HTML5 logo tweaked to evoke payments. I welcome your comments on this idea!
Please note that this is just the beginning of our conversation on visual identity around our work.

Ian

> On Apr 16, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear IG,
>
> Congratulations, the First Public Working Draft is now available and the to story on the W3C home page,
> and in the archive available at:
> http://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/4616
>
> You can use this information to refer to the specification:
>
>  Web Payments Use Cases 1.0
>  W3C First Public Working Draft 16 April 2015
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-web-payments-use-cases-20150416/
>
> I invite you to retweet the news on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/w3c/status/588726762609213440
>
> Manu has written a blog post that you may also refer to:
> http://www.w3.org/blog/wpig/2015/04/16/web-payments-use-cases-fpwd/
>
> I expect to tweet further today and look forward to some media coverage.
> Your efforts to disseminate the news are very welcome and important.
>
> Thank you and congrats to all!
>
> Ian
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447