From: Adler, Patrick [mailto:patrick.adler@chi.frb.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 15. April 2015 18:55
To: Manu Sporny; Web Payments IG
Subject: Re: Trading Use Case TF call time for Payment Agent?

Hi Manu,

Thanks for bringing this up.  Just a couple of quick thoughts.  I'd be open to having some extra time to discuss Architecture topics and given that the focus is starting to shift more heavily on getting the architecture FPWD into shape, this makes sense.  About the only question that I have is given that the use case calls are on Thursday and the Architecture calls on Friday, this would only give us about 24 hours to make progress between these two calls.  This is not necessarily a bad thing, perhaps it is just a question about how to best make use of the time on the calls.  For example, maybe each call can have a discrete focus, perhaps on a section of the document.  I'd be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on how we might make use of the time.  Also, I won't be able to make a call this week at the standing Use Case call time, so I personally would prefer to start this with the call beginning with the one on the 23rd.

Thanks again for the suggestion and for offering up the time©. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts..

Pat

On 4/14/15 11:15 PM, "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

>At present, we only have around 6 calls left to finish out the Payment
>Agent FPWD.
>
>We could allocate the remaining Use Case TF time to Payment Agent as
>well, giving us 12 calls before the June deadline. We need all the time
>we can get to whip that document into shape.
>
>Thoughts from Pat, Joerg? Thoughts from the group?
>
>-- manu
>
>--
>Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny)
>Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
>blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments
>http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.