Re: Mirroring posts to Web Payments CG?

They are both public lists so I see no issue in principal.

Why is it that CG members are unable to subscribe to the IG list if it is a
public list?
Perhaps we should simply address that?

Also, are you sure that we are not breaking some W3C rules by posting to a
CG mailing list via a bot?
I'd hate anyone to have the ability to subscribe a whole mailing list to
any other automated email system.