Re: Technical Review of WebAppSec Credential Management API [2/3] (was Re: Overlap with Credentials/Web Payments CG)

+1 - This is what I attempted to say in my previous email. If the API is
changed slightly to support credentials that can be described via
linked-data it will make a marked difference