From: David Ezell [mailto:David_E3@VERIFONE.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. April 2015 23:30
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: [use cases] Use Cases FPWD ready for Call for Consensus - Call for Consensus

Folks:
If you haven't done so yet, please send an email indicating whether you are in favor of the publication of the Use Cases FPWD.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Apr/0020.html

My rough counting indicates the following people have replied to the email thread:
* David Ezell (myself)
* Katie Haritos-Shea
* Ian Jacobs
* Manu Sporny
* Shane McCarron
* Dave Longley
* Charles McCathie Nevile
* Evert Fekkes
* David Jackson

I also see comments on the thread, supportive, but fall short of saying "go":
* Joerg Heuer

Of course, you might have responded to a different thread or I just missed it.

Please - everyone - if you have not yet done so, indicate your wishes by responding to >this< thread.

Best regards,
David

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.