RE: TPAC Face to Face meeting in SAPPORO

Sorry for the previous mysterious subject line.

From: David Ezell [mailto:David_E3@VERIFONE.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 4:35 PM
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: TPAC Face to Face meeting in

Dear Web Payments Interest Group,

Our TPAC 2015 [1] participation survey [2] closed 31 March. Responses were evenly divided between Mon/Tues and Thurs/Fri meetings. Therefore, I propose that the IG meets on Monday and Tuesday, 26-27 October.

Please note that we have also begun (but not completed) discussion [3] about a timeline for launching Working Groups around payments such that those groups can meet during TPAC. If we succeed, it is likely there will be additional meetings that week of these new groups that many of us would want to attend.  Launching of these groups will become part of our overall timeline[4].

Comments by email are welcome on this plan, and I will seek a resolution at the group's next call on 13 April.

Best regards,

David

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/11/TPAC/

[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/wpay_tpac2015/results

[3] https://www.w3.org/2015/03/30-wpay-minutes#item01

[4] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Communications_Strategy_Task_Force#Timeline

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.