From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2015 2:43 PM
To: 'Manu Sporny'; public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: [payment agent] A proposal to structure architecture, agents
and use cases

Manu,

Thank you. Quick edit to Summary:

Accessible: The credentialing solution should be accessible and therefore
usable by 10% of the world population with disabilities.

Charter:

Ensuring that credentials are broadly accessible to people with
disabilities.

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 | ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile |