process Re: [glossary] - define further work on the glossary

Just a side note: no need to carry over the "action-11" anymore which
was just for Evert to launch the glossary. I think we can close the
action, an djust keep the discussion with [glossary] tag

steph

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27