Re: Support for Verifiable Claims

On 11/03/2016 06:56 PM, Michael Champion wrote:
> It would be great to see something like Nate’s message from someone
> who understands how [Verifiable Claims] could be a credible solution
>  to payments use cases, e.g. coupons maybe?

Michael, in an attempt to channel the right people to answer your
question above, I'm cc'ing Gray Taylor, David Ezell, and Linda Toth from
Conexxus (standardization body for convenience and fuel retailing) as
well as the National Association of Convenience Stores (trade body for
small retailers).

I'm also including Bob Burke, from Koupon Media, and Jay Johnson from
Qples to provide feedback from a coupon ecosystem and processing
perspective. I hope that they'll be able to provide insight into the
current struggles in the digital coupon industry and how Verifiable
Claims may address some of those problems.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/