RE: Support for Verifiable Claims

> Accessibility Use Cases (many of which were moved out the document,

Please help me understand this.  Many of the endorsements on this thread come from people stressing the value for disabled people, but the use cases document doesn’t mention accessibility or disability.  How does the proposed charter to standardize a data model and syntax address these saved use cases?  And why were they moved out of the use cases document?

> so I am not sure why some folks think this looks like is a solution in search of a problem.
I suspect Tantek is referring to the “solution” of creating a working group, not technical solutions to the use cases.  Long experience in W3C has taught many of us that unless there is a vibrant ecosystem that understands the specific problem they are trying to solve and generally agrees on what a solution looks like, creating a WG seldom leads to a successful standard.  If such an ecosystem exists for verifiable claims, and all it really needs to function better is the standardized data model and serialization syntax the proposed VC WG charter has in scope, point us to the details.