Re: Discussion - Payment APIs: others are thinking about this problem space, too

> [1]
http://payxintl.com/payments-apis-the-last-mile-to-realising-the-holy-grail-in-payments/

It's good to see big players are thinking in terms of APIs, although I got
the impression that they are not so focused on standardizing an API but on
integrating one or more vendor-specific APIs into their ecosystems. I think
the actual Holy Grail would be, as Stephane mentioned, a standardized
RESTful web service that creates a level playing field for all actors that
decide to implement it.

I don't really know how such an API should look like, so it would be
interesting to hear opinions on that. My particular approach can be found
at: https://github.com/playbanq/WebWalletAPI#the-webwallet-api.

Cheers,

Jorge Zaccaro
Founder, Playbanq SAS