Re: Small Typo

Kelvin,

thanks for your comment.

However… (and that is the more important aspect of it): the document you are referring to, is, actually, outdated. As it says in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-xmlsyntax/owl-xmlsyntax.html#toc <http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-xmlsyntax/owl-xmlsyntax.html#toc>

the document has been superseded by:

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-xml-serialization/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-owl2-xml-serialization-20121211/>

which is not only newer but, being also a Recommendation, has also undergone a more stringent scrutiny than the 2003 version which was 'just' a note.

Sincerely

Ivan Herman

> On 25 Dec 2015, at 18:07, Kelvin Zhang <me@iamkelv.in> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> While researching the syntax of OWL, I came across this tiny, unimportant typo: "[...] namespace declaration of the XML syntax dose not have to include [,,,]". You can find it located here: http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-xmlsyntax/apd-example.html#subapd-eg21 <http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-xmlsyntax/apd-example.html#subapd-eg21>
>
> Not sure if it's worth updating the document to fix the typo, but just wanted to let you know anyway.
>
> Regards,
> Kelvin Z.

----
Ivan Herman, W3C